Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
NotasDestinam-se a comunicações breves e que mereçam rápida divulgação. Deverão ter a mesma estrutura de um artigo original e não devem ultrapassar 4000 palavras.
Artigos de RevisãoSão publicadas a convite dos Editores e devem ter a mesma estrutura de um artigo comum. O propósito deste tipo de artigo é comunicar o progresso em um campo específico da Geologia, com o objetivo de apresentar um relato crítico do estado da arte do ponto de vista de especialistas altamente qualificados e experientes.
Resenhas de LIvrosSão publicadas a convite dos Editores e não devem ultrapassar um página.
Copyright NoticeCopyright Transfer Statement
The copyright to this article is transferred to Sociedade Brasileira de Geoquímica effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The author(s) warrant(s) that his/her/their contribution is original and that he/she/they has/have full power to make this grant. The author(s) sign(s) for and accept(s) responsibility for releasing this material The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right and license to reproduce, publish, distribute and archive the article in all forms and media of expression now known or developed in the future, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
Author(s) may self-archive an author-created version of his/her/their article on his/her/their own website and or in his/her/their institutional repository. He/she/they may also deposit this version on his/her/their funder’s or funder’s designated repository at the funder’s request or as a result of a legal obligation, provided it is not made publicly available until 12 months after official publication. Author(s) may not use the publisher’s PDF version, which is posted on www.geobrasiliensis.com.br, in repositories. Furthermore, the author(s) may only post his/her/their version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication, assigning the link where it can be found. This link must be accompanied by the following text: “The final publication is available at www.geobrasiliensis.com.br”.
The author(s) retain(s) the right to use his/her/their article for his/her/their further scientific career by including the final article published by Geochimica Brasiliensis in other publications such as dissertations, theses and postdoctoral qualifications provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication.
After submission of the agreement signed by the corresponding author(s), changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted by Sociedade Brasileira de Geoquímica.
Title of article:
Place and Date: